THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My 1st blog post ...

Well.. as mentioned this was my very first blog post.In the past, people wrote things around them, what they, what they saw, how they feel on that particular day in a book called diary. Then.. they hide , treasured their little secret in a locked drawer, under the pillow..some even buried it, thinking their child, grandchildren will dig it out some day and discover how his grandpa met grandma (so dramatic jz like in the movie)

Nowadays.. people become open minded, they "publish" their so called "dairy" in the blog , telling stories of their live, sharing what they discovered, sharing is caring ...

I never think before to create a blog,i don have flying color either in English or Chinese , no bountiful vocab, poor in grammar..some more, everybody know how lazy am i,i'm not a "internet person". i can survive in for few months without internet.. the reason i started this blog jz to fulfill my lecturer request for my IT lab.. create a blog with 15 post...

my love...my life ...our stories.. this is where i start my blog...hope this is a good start and the blog will goes on after this ....

0 comments: